Riviera Necklaces on Sale Near Phoenix, AZ
Are you researching how to get the most trendy riviera necklace with the largest discount? At Venazia, we have a huge selection of necklaces currently on sale that will definitely match your criteria.
Earth diamonds being so pricey, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and trendiest way to get the best deal on a riviera necklace. Venazia is currently the only place in the US that provides both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at unbeatable prices.
Most of our riviera necklaces are available, either at our location or ready to ship overnight from our US headquarter.
Venazia has a team of experts available for a one-on-one free consultation to assist you in finding or even creating the ideal riviera necklace in Phoenix, AZ, based on your criteria and budget. They may also notify you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
Here is a comprehensive guide that covers the various steps you need to take to find the ultimate riviera necklace.
How to Find the Lowest Price on A Riviera Necklace In Phoenix, AZ in 2023?
Getting the best deal on a necklace can be difficult, but with the appropriate approach, it can be easier than you imagine.
Due to the high cost of natural diamond necklaces, lab-created diamonds are getting more and more attention. These alternative diamonds provide an amazing blend of beauty, durability, and value, which makes them a fantastic deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as mined diamonds. They are also cost-efficient, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a riviera necklace.
How to choose a riviera necklace, in 3 steps?
The following steps will help you in designing your necklace in Phoenix, AZ:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still uncertain about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our experts, he will assist you in making the best possible choice.
Determine the necklace style.
The design of the necklace you will pick depends primarily on your preferences. Take note, however, that the 'Classic' necklace style is the most popular.
You can also choose your riviera necklace from a variety of styles, such as:
- Graduated necklace, 3 prongs
- Graduated necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, 3 prongs
- Classic necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, bezel setting
- Necklace, by the yard
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a necklace are gold and platinum.
The colors of gold for a necklace are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a necklace is white gold.
The colors for a necklace in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold riviera necklace is primarily due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum riviera necklace is normally $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold riviera necklace since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy a riviera necklace in Phoenix, AZ?
To avoid any mistakes while acquiring a necklace, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and read carefully the return policies available.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, are considered the best alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equivalent quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "desire necklace" right now, you should consider upgrading your necklace at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing a necklace online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without compromising quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A much larger choice of necklaces: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of necklaces would be far longer than browsing hundreds of necklace styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When buying a necklace online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to worry about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and choosing the right necklace from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Before buying online, make sure the seller guarantees: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Phoenix area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of looking for the perfect riviera necklace totally flawless.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before selecting your riviera necklace.
Find Out About Our Fine Jewelry Collection Near Phoenix, AZ
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Appropriate for A Necklace?
If you are considering purchasing a necklace in Phoenix, AZ, you can be certain that a moissanite necklace will be the perfect option.
Understand the reasons why so many people prefer moissanite over mined diamonds for a necklace in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the innovative method for producing silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they can rival any natural gemstone.
It's also significantly less expensive than mined diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How do lab-created diamond and mined diamonds compare?
The biggest difference between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Lab-created diamond has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more sparkle than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite necklaces bad taste?
Moissanite necklaces are not at all tacky. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when natural diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite necklace is extremely durable and ideal for daily wear.
Do moissanite necklaces lose their sparkle?
Moissanite necklaces will not lose their glitter over time. It is as strong as a natural diamond. As a consequence it is impossible for a riviera necklace to lose or alter the color with time.
Do moissanite necklaces last lifetime?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is almost as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, like mined diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite necklaces easily get chipped?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his shine over time.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Riviera Necklace
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brilliance than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over natural diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your riviera necklace is natural diamond Moissanite and mined diamond show no difference to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your riviera necklace and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond riviera necklace If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond riviera necklace adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Riviera Necklaces In No Time
If you can't find the exact necklace that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your riviera necklace is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our specialists in Phoenix, AZ will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind riviera necklace.
Tips To Customize Your Riviera Necklace
The process of creating a custom design necklace in Phoenix, AZ is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom necklace design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will check and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Phoenix, AZ
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the finest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different necklaces available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Phoenix, AZ
- 1 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Band Sets
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings