Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale Around Seattle, WA
Are you currently shopping for the best deal on a side stone engagement ring? At Venazia, we have an extensive collection of engagement rings on sale right now that will clearly match your criteria.
Mined diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and the most trendy way for obtaining the best deal on an engagement ring. Venazia is still the only place in the United States that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at amazing prices.
Most of our side stone engagement rings are in stock, either at our jewelry store or ready to ship overnight from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of professionals available for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to guide you in selecting or even creating the ideal side stone engagement ring in Seattle, WA, based on your criteria and budget. They may also share with you upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available online.
Here is a buyer guide that explains every one of the numerous steps you need to take to choose the ultimate side stone engagement ring.
How to Find a Great Deal on A Side Stone Engagement Ring Near Seattle, WA in 2023?
Finding the lowest price on an engagement ring can be challenging task, but with the correct approach, it can be easier than you think.
Because of the high cost of natural diamond engagement rings, lab-created diamonds are becoming more and popular among couples. These alternative diamonds guarantee an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and value, making them a great deal for people on a budget. They respond to the comparable well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-efficient, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for an engagement ring.
6 Steps to choosing a side stone engagement ring in Seattle, WA
The steps below will guide you through the process of creating your engagement ring in Seattle, WA:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still undecided about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will help you in making the best possible decision.
Determine what style of engagement ring.
The style of the engagement ring you need will be determined by the taste and lifestyle of your partner. The solitaire ring, on the other hand, is the most popular engagement ring style.
You can also select your side stone engagement ring among the several available engagement rings styles, such as:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the engagement ring is crucial and should be influenced by your partner's preferences. The different shapes available for an engagement ring are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the engagement ring setting in Seattle, WA.
The purpose of a ring setting is to increase the beauty of an engagement ring. If you know the type of setting you like, you can narrow down your selections and realize your side stone engagement ring design come to life.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for an engagement ring are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for an engagement ring are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for an engagement ring is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for an engagement ring in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold side stone engagement ring is primarily imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum side stone engagement ring is usually $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold side stone engagement ring since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Choose the right finger size.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools to find out the finger size you need. Click here
How to purchase a side stone engagement ring in Seattle, WA?
To avoid any mistakes while buying an engagement ring, you should determine your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a close attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
How much should cost an engagement ring in Seattle, WA, in 2023?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on an engagement ring.
However, this number requires a more detailed explanation:
- Going by a widespread guideline, it will cost you 2 to 3 months of your income for an engagement ring.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Engagement Rings Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, considered the perfect alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of similar quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "desire ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your engagement ring at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying an engagement ring online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without compromising quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A Larger choice of engagement rings: It would take much more time to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of engagement rings than it would take to explore hundreds of engagement ring styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When buying an engagement ring online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
By scheduling a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, choosing the perfect engagement ring from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller guarantees a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Seattle, WA?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of looking for the ideal side stone engagement ring as easy as possible.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before picking your side stone engagement ring.
Discover Our Side Stone Engagement Rings Collection In Seattle, WA
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Suitable Choice for An Engagement Ring?
If you are considering purchasing an engagement ring in Seattle, WA, you can rest assured that a moissanite engagement ring will be the perfect option.
Know the reasons why so many people are deciding on moissanite over earth diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral identified as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have created the innovative way to make silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they match any natural gemstone.
It's also considerably more affordable than mined diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing only 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does a natural diamond differ from a lab-created diamond?
The major difference between mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Lab-created diamond has a greater refractive index than mined diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 versus 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more sparkle than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky looking?
Moissanite rings are not bad taste. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when mined diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite ring is highly durable and perfect for daily wear.
Does moissanite lose its shine?
Moissanite will not lose its glitter with time. It is as permanent as a mined diamond. For that reason it is impossible for a side stone engagement ring to lose or alter the color with time.
Do moissanite rings last for ever?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is nearly as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, just like natural diamond, will last for ever.
Do moissanite rings get scratched easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Side Stone Engagement Ring
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more shine than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of natural diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to natural diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your side stone engagement ring is natural diamond Because no one can see a difference between lab-created diamond and mined diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your side stone engagement ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond side stone engagement ring If at some point you need to have your moissanite side stone engagement ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Side Stone Engagement Rings In No Time
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your side stone engagement ring is the way to go.
Our designers in Seattle will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind side stone engagement ring in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Side Stone Engagement Ring
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will examine and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Seattle, WA
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
More Side Stone Engagement Rings Near Seattle, WA
- 1 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands