Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Square Moissanite Rings Near Las Vegas, NV
Venazia is the most popular name for fine square moissanite rings across the country. All our products are handmade in the US by the finest and most experienced jewelers.
Most of our square moissanite rings are available either at our Las Vegas showroom or ready for overnight shipping from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of specialists ready for a one-on-one free consultation in order to guide you with your decision based on your criteria.
The point of this post is to cover the several steps which will guide you make the final purchase selecting the right square moissanite ring.
Does Moissanite Make a Great Engagement Ring?
If you are wondering if moissanite is the right choice for an engagement ring in Las Vegas, NV, then you can be sure that a square moissanite ring is indeed perfectly suitable.
Understand why so many people are going for moissanite over diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is Moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have developed the innovative method to produce silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they can compete any geniune gemstone.
It's also significantly cheaper than diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing around 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is viewed as the leading of diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does a diamond differ from a moissanite?
The main difference between diamonds and moissanite is how they shine. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more sparkle than a diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between diamonds and moissanite.
Characteristics Diamond Moissanite Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky looking?
Moissanite rings are by no means tacky looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite ring is highly durable and perfect for daily wear.
Does moissanite lose its sparkle?
Moissanite will not lose its glitter with time. It is as permanent as a diamond. For that reason it is impossible for a square moissanite ring to fade or fade the color over time.
Do moissanite rings last for ever?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is virtually as hard as a diamond. Moissanite, like diamonds, is eternal.
Are moissanite rings easily chipped?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors Pros and Cons About Square Moissanite Ring
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with moissanite. Moissanite has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Moissanite Is Comparable to Diamonds in Hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- Moissanite is a fraction of the price of diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the diamond price tag.
- Moissanite is an ethical choice compared to most diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite over diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Moissanite does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your square moissanite ring is diamond Since Moissanite and Diamond show no visible distinction to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your square moissanite ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your square moissanite ring If at some point you need to have your square moissanite ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Discover Our Square Moissanite Rings Collection Near Las Vegas, NV
Custom Design Your Square Moissanite Rings Around Las Vegas, NV
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your square moissanite ring is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our experts in Las Vegas, NV will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind square moissanite ring.
Tips To Customize Your Square Moissanite Ring
The process of creating an engagement ring custom design in Las Vegas, NV is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Make a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look it over and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
4 Steps To Customize Your Square Moissanite Ring in Las Vegas, NV
Reception of your design.
Our designers will verify your design and will provide you an estimate.
Creation of your desired square moissanite ring.
Our designers will make a 3D digital model and will prepare a full-color illustration, which is a picture created using computer-aided design, or CAD.
Once you receive the CAD illustration of your custom square moissanite ring, you will be able to give inputs and shift directions if it’s not what you expected or wanted.
Creation of your engagement ring.
Once approved, we will personalize a wax version of your square moissanite ring using 3D printers,
Our jewelers will prepare your square moissanite ring in no time.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Which Style and Setting to Select for A Square Moissanite Ring?
When it comes buying an engagement ring, there is a clarification to be made between styles and settings.
The 3 Major Styles Of Engagement Rings
Three Stone ring
The most classic and traditional engagement ring. Featuring one center stone on a simple band to optimize the sparkle, brilliance, and fire of your ring.
Our Las Vegas, NV location has the most delicate choice of solitaire engagement rings.
Small gemstones surround the center stone. It increase the sparkle and gives the impression of a larger center stone.
We offer the largest panel of halo engagement rings in Las Vegas, NV.
Symbolize your past, present, and future together. The center stone, usually larger, is set higher than the side gemstones to give more depth to the engagement ring.
Talk to our expert in Las Vegas about three stone engagement rings.
The Different Settings Of Engagement Rings
Setting refers to how gemstones are set into a metal band.The purpose of a ring setting is to enhance the elegance of an engagement ring.
Slim metal arms secure the diamond at the girdle in the prong setting.
In the pavé setting, the surface appears to be paved with diamonds set closely together.
The channel setting features diamonds set within two parallel walls of metal inside the band.
Request assistance from our team of specialists, who will provide you with all of the information you want.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Las Vegas, NV
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.