Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Stud Earrings on Sale Near Baltimore, MD
Are you trying to find out how to purchase the nicest stud earrings that would match your budget? At Venazia, we have a large collection of earrings on sale right now that will definitely meet your expectations.
Earth diamonds being so cost prohibitive, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and the most trendy way to get the most value for your money on stud earrings. Venazia remains the only retailer in the US that gives both mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the lowest prices.
Most of our stud earrings are in stock, either at our showroom or ready for overnight shipping from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of specialists accessible for a one-on-one free consultation to assist you in finding or even creating the perfect stud earrings in Baltimore, MD, based on your criteria and budget. They may also inform you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible on our website.
Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you in the decision-making process of choosing the finest stud earrings.
How to Get the Most for your Money on Stud Earrings In Baltimore, MD in 2023?
Finding the best price on earrings may be a daunting task, but with the correct approach, it may be pretty simple.
Due to the high prices of natural diamond earrings, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the first choice. These alternative diamonds offer an amazing combination of beauty, durability, and value, which makes them a fantastic deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as earth diamonds. They are also cost-effective, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for stud earrings.
3 Steps to selecting stud earrings in Baltimore, MD
The steps below will help you through the process of creating your earrings in Baltimore, MD:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still not sure about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will assist you in making the best possible choice.
Determine the earrings style.
The style of earrings you pick is primarily determined by your preferences. However, please note that the 'Martini' earrings design is the most popular.
You can also choose your stud earrings from a variety of styles, such as:
- Stud earrings
- Basket earrings
- Bezel earrings
- Halo earrings
- Drop earrings
- Hoops earrings
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the earrings is important and should be selected by your partner's tastes. The different shapes available for earrings are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of earrings.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for earrings are gold and platinum.
The colors of gold for earrings are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for earrings is white gold.
The colors for earrings in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The difference in price between a platinum and a gold stud earrings is mostly due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum stud earrings is commonly $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold stud earrings since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to purchase stud earrings in Baltimore, MD?
To avoid any mistakes while purchasing earrings, you should set your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a particular attention to the return policies offered.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, are considered the best alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "desire earrings" right now, you should consider upgrading your earrings at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying earrings online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without reducing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A much larger choice of earrings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of earrings would take much longer than exploring hundreds of earrings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by shopping for earrings online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
By planning a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, buying the most perfect earrings from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Make sure the seller guarantees a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Baltimore area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of buying the ideal stud earrings may be frustrating and difficult, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about choosing stud earrings.
Discover Our Fine Jewelry Collection Around Baltimore, MD
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Suitable Choice for Earrings?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for earrings in Baltimore, MD, then you can be assured that a moissanite earrings is surely perfectly suitable.
Understand the reasons why so many people are choosing moissanite over natural diamonds for earrings in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists developed the novel way to create silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they compete any natural gemstone.
It's also considerably less expensive than earth diamonds of equivalent shapes and sizes, costing just 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to earth diamonds?
The major difference between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than mined diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more sparkle than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite earrings tacky looking?
Moissanite earrings are not tacky looking. Because it has properties comparable to a mined diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite earrings lose their sparkle?
Moissanite earrings will not lose their glitter as time passes. It is as strong as a natural diamond. Consequently it is impossible for stud earrings to lose or alter the color with time.
Do moissanite earrings last permanently?
Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a mined diamond. Lab-created diamond, just like natural diamond, will last lifetime.
Do moissanite earrings scratch easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Stud Earrings
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to mined diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to mined diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your stud earrings is mined diamond Because no one can see a difference between moissanite and natural diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your stud earrings and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite stud earrings If at some point you need to have your moissanite stud earrings adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Stud Earrings In No Time
If you can't find the exact earrings that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your stud earrings is the way to go.
Our experts in Baltimore will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind stud earrings in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Stud Earrings
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom earrings design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will analyse and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of professionals to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Baltimore, MD
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different earrings available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Baltimore, MD
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Mother's Day Bracelets
- Mother's Day Bridal Rings
- Mother's Day Drop Earrings
- Mother's Day Earrings
- Mother's Day Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Halo Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Hoops Earrings
- Mother's Day Moissanite Rings
- Mother's Day Necklaces
- Mother's Day Pendants
- Mother's Day Rings
- Mother's Day Side Stones Rings
- Mother's Day Solitaire Rings
- Mother's Day Stud Earrings
- Mother's Day Three Stone Rings
- Mother's Day Wedding Bands