Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Stud Earrings on Sale In Tampa, FL
Are you trying to find out how to purchase the nicest stud earrings that would match your budget? At Venazia, we have a huge collection of earrings currently on sale that will clearly meet your needs.
Natural diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and trendiest way for getting the best deal on stud earrings. Venazia remains the only retailer in USA that gives both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at amazing prices.
Most of our stud earrings are in stock, either at our jewelry store or ready to ship overnight from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of consultants ready for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to assist you in selecting or even creating the right stud earrings in Tampa, FL, based on your criteria and budget. They may also share with you upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
Here is a comprehensive guide that covers the numerous steps you need to take to get the perfect stud earrings.
How to Find the Best Deal on Stud Earrings Around Tampa, FL in 2023?
Finding a great deal on earrings may be a difficult task, but with the appropriate approach, it may be easier than you think.
Because of the high cost of natural diamond earrings, lab-created diamonds are becoming increasingly popular. These alternative diamonds offer an amazing combination of beauty, durability, and value, which makes them a fantastic deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as mined diamonds. They are also cost-effective, eco-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for stud earrings.
3 Steps to selecting stud earrings in Tampa, FL
The steps below will help you through the process of designing your earrings in Tampa, FL:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still unsure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will assist you in making the best possible choice.
Determine the design of the earrings.
The design of earrings you pick is primarily determined by your personal tastes. Please note, however, that the 'Martini' earrings design is the most popular.
You can also choose your stud earrings from a variety of styles, such as:
- Stud earrings
- Basket earrings
- Bezel earrings
- Halo earrings
- Drop earrings
- Hoops earrings
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the earrings is fundamental and should be selected by your partner's preferences. The different shapes available for earrings are:
- Round brilliant
- Cushion Cut
- Emerald Cut
- Pear Shape
- Oval Cut
- Square / Princess Cut
- Asscher Cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of earrings.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for earrings are gold and platinum.
The colors of gold for earrings are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for earrings is white gold.
The colors for earrings in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold stud earrings is primarily due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum stud earrings is usually $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold stud earrings since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy stud earrings in Tampa, FL?
To prevent any mistakes while acquiring earrings, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a close attention to the return policies available.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, are considered the perfect alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "dream earrings" right now, you should consider upgrading your earrings at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying earrings online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without compromising quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A much larger choice of earrings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of earrings would take much longer than browsing hundreds of earrings styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When purchasing earrings online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
By booking a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, looking for the ultimate earrings from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Make sure the seller provides a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the Tampa area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of choosing the perfect stud earrings as easy as possible.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about finding stud earrings.
Explore Our Fine Jewelry Collection Around Tampa, FL
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Suitable Option for Earrings?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for earrings in Tampa, FL, then you can be sure that a moissanite earrings is indeed the best choice.
Understand why so many people are choosing moissanite over natural diamonds for earrings in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the unique process to create silicon carbide crystals that are so perfect that they rival any natural gemstone.
It's also way more affordable than earth diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing just 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to natural diamonds?
The primary distinction between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than natural diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brightness than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite earrings tacky?
Moissanite earrings are far from tacky. Because it has comparable properties to a mined diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Do moissanite earrings lose their sparkle?
Moissanite earrings will not lose their shine over time. It is as permanent as a natural diamond. That is why it is impossible for stud earrings to fade or fade the color over time.
Do moissanite earrings last lifetime?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is almost as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, just like mined diamond, will last lifetime.
Do moissanite earrings chip easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Stud Earrings
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than natural diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to natural diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of natural diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to natural diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your stud earrings is natural diamond Since lab-created diamond and mined diamond being virtually undifferentiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your stud earrings and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond stud earrings If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond stud earrings adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Stud Earrings In No Time
If you can't find the exact earrings that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your stud earrings is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our designers in Tampa, FL will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind stud earrings.
Tips To Customize Your Stud Earrings
The process of creating a custom design earrings in Tampa, FL is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom earrings design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will analyse and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Tampa, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different earrings available.
More Fine Jewelry Near Tampa, FL
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands