Tennis Necklaces on Sale Near South Miami, FL
Are you on the market for the best deal on a tennis necklace? At Venazia, we have a wide selection of necklaces currently on sale that will definitely meet your expectations.
Earth diamonds being so pricey, going with lab-created diamonds is the brightest and trendiest way to get the best deal on a tennis necklace. Venazia is currently the only place in the nation that gives both mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds at unbeatable prices.
Most of our tennis necklaces are in stock, either at our jewelry store or ready for overnight shipping from our US head office.
Venazia has a team of professionals ready for a one-on-one free consultation to guide you in finding or even creating the most perfect tennis necklace in South Miami, FL, based on your criteria and budget. They may also inform you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available online.
Here is a step-by-step method that will help you in the selection process of picking the most perfect tennis necklace.
How to Get the Biggest Discount on A Tennis Necklace Near South Miami, FL in 2023?
Getting the largest discount on a necklace can be a difficult task, but with the appropriate approach, it can be easier than you think.
Because of the high price of natural diamond necklaces, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the first choice. These alternative diamonds guarantee an amazing blend of beauty, durability, and value, making them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They have the same 4 C's characteristics (color, clarity, cut, carat) as earth diamonds. They are also cost-effective, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a tennis necklace.
3 Steps to selecting a tennis necklace in South Miami, FL
The steps below will help you through the process of creating your necklace in South Miami, FL:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still unsure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will guide you in making the best decision possible.
Determine the necklace style.
The design of the necklace you will choose depends primarily on your personal tastes. Please note, however, that the 'Classic' necklace design is the most popular.
You can also select your tennis necklace among the several existing necklaces styles, such as:
- Graduated necklace, 3 prongs
- Graduated necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, 3 prongs
- Classic necklace, 4 prongs
- Classic necklace, bezel setting
- Necklace, by the yard
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a necklace are gold and platinum.
The colors of gold for a necklace are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a necklace is white gold.
The colors for a necklace in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The difference in price between a platinum and a gold tennis necklace is mostly attribuable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum tennis necklace is generally $500 to $3000 more expensive than a gold tennis necklace since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
How to buy a tennis necklace in South Miami, FL?
To avoid any mistakes while purchasing a necklace, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a special attention to the return policies offered.
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, are considered the finest alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of comparable quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "ideal necklace" right now, you should consider upgrading your necklace at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring a necklace online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without compromising quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A much larger choice of necklaces: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of necklaces would be longer than viewing hundreds of necklace styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When ordering a necklace online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
By scheduling a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, choosing the ideal necklace from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller guarantees: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller around the South Miami area?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of buying the ideal tennis necklace totally flawless.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about selecting a tennis necklace.
Discover Our Fine Jewelry Collection Around South Miami, FL
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Great for A Necklace?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for a necklace in South Miami, FL, then you can be assured that a moissanite necklace is surely the best choice.
Understand the reasons why so many people are deciding on moissanite over natural diamonds for a necklace in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the innovative process that creates silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they rival any earthly gemstone.
It's also significantly less expensive than earth diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How do lab-created diamond and earth diamonds compare?
The major distinction between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than natural diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brightness than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite necklaces tacky?
Moissanite necklaces are far from cheap looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when mined diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite necklace is extremely durable and perfect for daily wear.
Do moissanite necklaces lose their glitter?
Moissanite necklaces will not lose their shine with time. It is as stable as a mined diamond. Hence it is impossible for a tennis necklace to lose or change the color over time.
Do moissanite necklaces last lifetime?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is virtually as hard as a mined diamond. Moissanite, like mined diamond, is eternal.
Do moissanite necklaces scratch easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his shine over time.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Tennis Necklace
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than earth diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more shine than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to mined diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most earth diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over natural diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your tennis necklace is natural diamond Moissanite and mined diamond being virtually undifferentiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your tennis necklace and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond tennis necklace If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond tennis necklace adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Tennis Necklaces In No Time
If you can't find the exact necklace that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your tennis necklace is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our experts in South Miami, FL will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind tennis necklace.
Tips To Customize Your Tennis Necklace
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom necklace design:
- Sketch a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will check and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In South Miami, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the greatest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different necklaces available.
More Fine Jewelry Near South Miami, FL
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings