Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale Near Miami, FL
Are you trying to find the best deal on a three stone engagement ring? At Venazia, we have a large selection of engagement rings currently on sale that will for sure meet what you are looking for.
Mined diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and trendiest way to get the most value for your budget on an engagement ring. Venazia is currently the only location in USA that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at exceptional prices.
Most of our three stone engagement rings are in stock, either at our store or ready for overnight shipping from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of specialists available for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to advise you in selecting or even creating the ideal three stone engagement ring in Miami, FL, based on your criteria and budget. They may also advise you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible online.
Here is a step-by-step approach that will help you in the selection process of finding the best three stone engagement ring.
How to Get the Largest Discount on A Three Stone Engagement Ring Around Miami, FL in 2023?
Getting the best deal on an engagement ring can be difficult, but with the perfect approach, it can be pretty simple.
Because of the high prices of natural diamond engagement rings, lab-created diamonds are becoming increasingly popular among couples. These alternative diamonds provide an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and value, which makes them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They are responding to the same well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-efficient, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for an engagement ring.
How to choose a three stone engagement ring in 6 steps?
The following steps will help you in creating your engagement ring in Miami, FL:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still unsure about which stone to select, don't hesitate to contact one of our designers, he will guide you in making the right decision.
Determine what style of engagement ring.
The style of the engagement ring you need will depend on your partner's preferences. The solitaire ring, on the other hand, is the most popular engagement ring style.
You can also choose your three stone engagement ring from a variety of styles, such as:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the engagement ring is crucial and should be determined by your partner's tastes. The different shapes available for an engagement ring are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the engagement ring setting in Miami, FL.
The purpose of a ring setting is to amplify the elegance of an engagement ring. Deciding the type of setting you like will help you narrow down your options and achieve your three stone engagement ring design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for an engagement ring are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for an engagement ring are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for an engagement ring is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for an engagement ring in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold three stone engagement ring is mostly imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum three stone engagement ring is commonly $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold three stone engagement ring since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Choose the right finger size.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools. Click here to figure the finger size you need.
How to buy a three stone engagement ring in Miami, FL?
To eliminate any mistakes while buying an engagement ring, you should determine your own budget, choose the right seller, and pay a great attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
How much should someone pay for an engagement ring in Miami, FL?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on an engagement ring.
However, this figure requires additional explanation:
- Going by a useful guideline, it will cost you 2 to 3 months of your income for an engagement ring.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Engagement Rings Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, considered the best alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equivalent quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't afford your "desire ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your engagement ring at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring an engagement ring online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without reducing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A Larger choice of engagement rings: It would take longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of engagement rings than it would take to view hundreds of engagement ring styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by shopping for an engagement ring online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
By scheduling a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, selecting the perfect engagement ring from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. Depending on the merchant you choose, your purchase will be risk-free, shipping will be free, and it will be easy to send the item back.
Before buying online, make sure the seller offers: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Miami, FL?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of choosing the perfect three stone engagement ring may be frustrating and difficult, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about picking a three stone engagement ring.
Explore Our Three Stone Engagement Rings Collection Around Miami, FL
Is Lab-Created Diamonds Great for An Engagement Ring?
If you are considering purchasing an engagement ring in Miami, FL, you can be sure that a moissanite engagement ring will be the perfect option.
Here are the reasons why so many people prefer moissanite over earth diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral known as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists perfected the unique process that creates silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they match any geniune gemstone.
It's also considerably less expensive than mined diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing around 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How do lab-created diamond and mined diamonds compare?
The main difference between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Lab-created diamond has a greater refractive index than mined diamond. Lab-created diamond has a refractive index of 2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brightness than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky?
Moissanite rings are certainly not tacky looking. Because it has comparable properties to a mined diamond, it will maintain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its shine?
Moissanite will not lose its glitter with time. It is as stable as a mined diamond. Hence it is impossible for a three stone engagement ring to lose or change the color as time passes.
Do moissanite rings last forever?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is almost as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, like natural diamond, is eternal.
Are moissanite rings chipped easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his sparkle over time.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to natural diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- moissanite is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to natural diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over natural diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your three stone engagement ring is mined diamond Moissanite and mined diamond are impossible to differentiate to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your three stone engagement ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond three stone engagement ring If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond three stone engagement ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Three Stone Engagement Rings In No Time
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your three stone engagement ring is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our specialists in Miami, FL will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind three stone engagement ring.
Tips To Customize Your Three Stone Engagement Ring
The process of creating a custom design engagement ring in Miami, FL is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Prepare a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will review and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Miami, FL
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the perfect decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
More Three Stone Engagement Rings Near Miami, FL
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands