Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Three Stone Rings on Sale Around Houston, TX
Are you trying to find the best deal on a three stone ring? At Venazia, we have an extensive collection of engagement rings currently on sale that will clearly suit your needs.
Earth diamonds being so cost prohibitive, going with lab-created diamonds is the brightest and trendiest way for obtaining the greatest deal on an engagement ring. Venazia is currently the only place in the nation that provides both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our three stone rings are in stock, either at our location or ready for next day delivery from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of experts available for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to advise you in selecting or even creating the perfect three stone ring in Houston, TX, based on your criteria and budget. They may also advise you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible online.
The purpose of this page is to cover the several steps which will guide you make the smartest purchase finding the ideal three stone ring.
How to Get the Biggest Discount on A Three Stone Ring Around Houston, TX in 2023?
Getting the biggest discount on an engagement ring may be a daunting task, but with the right approach, it may be pretty simple.
Due to the high price of natural diamond engagement rings, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the preferred option among couples. These alternative diamonds provide an amazing blend of beauty, durability, and pricing, making them a great deal for people on a budget. They are responding to the comparable well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-effective, eco-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you with tips on how to get the most value for your money when shopping for an engagement ring.
How to choose a three stone ring in 6 steps?
The steps below will assist you through the process of designing your engagement ring in Houston, TX:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still unsure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will help you in making the right decision.
Determine what style of engagement ring.
The style of the engagement ring you need will depend on the taste and lifestyle of your partner. The solitaire ring, on the other hand, is the most popular engagement ring style.
You can also choose your three stone ring from a variety of styles, such as:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the engagement ring is essential and should be influenced by your partner's preferences. The different shapes available for an engagement ring are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the engagement ring setting in Houston, TX.
The purpose of a ring setting is to elevate the beauty of an engagement ring. Choosing the type of setting you prefer will help you narrow down your selections and realize your three stone ring design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for an engagement ring are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The common engagement ring colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for an engagement ring
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for an engagement ring in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold three stone ring is primarily attribuable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum three stone ring is commonly $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold three stone ring since there is more pure platinum in it. Also, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Choose the right finger size.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools to find out the finger size you need. Click here
How to buy a three stone ring in Houston, TX?
To prevent any mistakes while acquiring an engagement ring, you should set your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a close attention to the return policies available.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
What is a relevant value for an engagement ring in Houston, TX?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on an engagement ring.
However, this number requires additional explanation:
- As a guideline, an engagement ring should cost you 2 to 3 months of your income.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Engagement Rings Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, considered the best alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of similar quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "desire ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your engagement ring at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring an engagement ring online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without sacrificing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A Larger choice of engagement rings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of engagement rings would be longer than browsing hundreds of engagement ring styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by buying an engagement ring online. There is no more worry anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are looking for.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and buying the best engagement ring from a largest collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller provides: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Houston, TX?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of selecting the perfect three stone ring as easy as possible.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before finding your three stone ring.
Explore Our Three Stone Rings Collection Around Houston, TX
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Good Engagement Ring?
If you are considering purchasing an engagement ring in Houston, TX, you can be assured that a moissanite engagement ring will be the perfect choice.
Know the reasons why so many people chose moissanite over earth diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral classified as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the innovative method for producing silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they can match any geniune gemstone.
It's also considerably more affordable than mined diamonds of equivalent shapes and sizes, costing about 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered one of the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How do lab-created diamond and natural diamonds compare?
The primary distinction between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than mined diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more brilliance than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings bad taste?
Moissanite rings are far from tacky looking. Because it has similar characteristics to a natural diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its shine?
Moissanite will not lose its glitter with time. It is as stable as a mined diamond. As a consequence it is impossible for a three stone ring to lose or change the color over time.
Do moissanite rings last permanently?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is virtually as hard as a mined diamond. Moissanite, just like mined diamond, will last permanently.
Do moissanite rings get scratched easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his sparkle over time.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Three Stone Ring
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than earth diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more shine than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to mined diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your three stone ring is mined diamond Moissanite and mined diamond are not identifiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your three stone ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond three stone ring If at some point you need to have your moissanite three stone ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Three Stone Rings In No Time
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your three stone ring is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our specialists in Houston, TX will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind three stone ring.
Tips To Customize Your Three Stone Ring
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Design a basic drawing of your idea.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will review and we get back to you with our feedback.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of consultants to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Houston, TX
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
More Three Stone Rings Near Houston, TX
- 1 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands