Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Three Stone Rings on Sale In Portland, OR
Are you trying to find the best deal on a three stone ring? At Venazia, we have a huge collection of engagement rings on sale right now that will for sure meet your needs.
Earth diamonds being so cost prohibitive, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and trendiest way for obtaining the greatest deal on an engagement ring. Venazia is still remains the only location in the United States that provides both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our three stone rings are in stock, either at our store or ready for overnight shipping from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of professionals ready for a one-on-one free consultation to help you in finding or even creating the ultimate three stone ring in Portland, OR, based on your criteria and budget. They may also tell you about upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available online.
Here is a step-by-step approach that will help you in the selection process of choosing the ideal three stone ring.
How to Pay the Best Price on A Three Stone Ring In Portland, OR in 2023?
Paying the best price on an engagement ring may be difficult, but with the perfect approach, it may be easier than you imagine.
Due to the high price of mined diamond engagement rings, lab-created diamonds are getting more and more popular among couples. These alternative diamonds offer an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, making them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They are responsive to the comparable well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-efficient, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for an engagement ring.
How to select a three stone ring in 6 steps?
The steps below will help you through the process of creating your engagement ring in Portland, OR:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still uncertain about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will help you in making the best choice possible.
Determine the style of the engagement ring.
The style of the engagement ring you need will be determined by your partner's preferences. Otherwise, the solitaire ring is the most common engagement ring style.
You can also select your three stone ring among the several existing engagement rings styles, such as:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the engagement ring is important and should be decided by your partner's wishes. The different shapes available for an engagement ring are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the engagement ring setting in Portland, OR.
The purpose of a ring setting is to elevate the elegance of an engagement ring. Knowing which kind of setting you desire will help you narrow down your alternatives and realize your three stone ring design.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for an engagement ring are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The common engagement ring colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for an engagement ring
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for an engagement ring in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price gap between a platinum and a gold three stone ring is primarily imputable to the metal's purity level.
The platinum three stone ring is commonly $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold three stone ring since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Choose the right finger size.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools. Click here to figure the finger size you need.
How to buy a three stone ring in Portland, OR?
To prevent any mistakes while buying an engagement ring, you should set your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a particular attention to the return policies available.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
What Amount would be reasonable for an engagement ring in Portland, OR?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on an engagement ring.
However, this amount requires further explanation:
- A good general guideline to determine the cost of an engagement ring is that it should represent 2 to 3 months of your income.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Engagement Rings Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, considered the finest alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't purchase your "dream ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your engagement ring at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing an engagement ring online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without compromising quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A Larger choice of engagement rings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of engagement rings would take longer than viewing hundreds of engagement ring styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by ordering an engagement ring online. There is no more stress anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and selecting the ideal engagement ring from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller guarantees a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Portland, OR?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of buying the ideal three stone ring may be complex and sensitive, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about finding a three stone ring.
Shop Our Three Stone Rings Collection Near Portland, OR
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Good Engagement Ring?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for an engagement ring in Portland, OR, then you can be certain that a moissanite engagement ring is surely the perfect choice.
Learn the reasons why so many people chose moissanite over mined diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have perfected the unique way to produce silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they can compete any geniune gemstone.
It's also way more affordable than earth diamonds of comparable shapes and sizes, costing about 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is considered the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does lab-created diamond compare to natural diamonds?
The main visible difference between mined diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they shine. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than natural diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more brightness than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between natural diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky?
Moissanite rings are far from tacky looking. Because it has comparable properties to a natural diamond, it will retain its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its shine?
Moissanite will not lose its glitter with time. It is as permanent as a natural diamond. As a consequence it is impossible for a three stone ring to fade or alter the color as time passes.
Do moissanite rings last lifetime?
Moissanite is a wonderful gemstone that is almost as hard as a natural diamond. Moissanite, just like mined diamond, will last permanently.
Are moissanite rings chipped easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Three Stone Ring
- Lab-Created diamonds will provide you with a spectacular sparkle. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for natural diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of natural diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to natural diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the natural diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most earth diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your three stone ring is mined diamond Because no one can see a difference between lab-created diamond and mined diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your three stone ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond three stone ring If at some point you need to have your moissanite three stone ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a natural diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Three Stone Rings In No Time
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your three stone ring is the way to go.
Our specialists in Portland will guide you through each step of creating your one of a kind three stone ring in virtualy no time.
Tips To Customize Your Three Stone Ring
The process of creating a custom design engagement ring in Portland, OR is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Explore the internet for sketches elements.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will analyse and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Portland, OR
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the finest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
More Three Stone Rings Near Portland, OR
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands