Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Tiffany Style Rings on Sale Around Las Vegas, NV
Are you looking for the best deal on a tiffany style ring? At Venazia, we have a wide selection of engagement rings currently on sale that will for sure meet your needs.
Natural diamonds being so cost prohibitive, going with lab-created diamonds is the smartest and the most trendy way to get the most value for your budget on an engagement ring. Venazia is still remains the only place in USA that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at amazing prices.
Most of our tiffany style rings are in stock, either at our jewelry store or ready for overnight shipping from our US main office.
Venazia has a team of consultants ready for a one-on-one free consultation to advise you in selecting or even creating the best tiffany style ring in Las Vegas, NV, based on your criteria and budget. They may also tell you about upcoming sales and offers that are not yet visible online.
Here is a buyer guide that will go trough all the various steps you need to take to pick the most perfect tiffany style ring.
How to Get the Most for your Money on A Tiffany Style Ring Near Las Vegas, NV in 2023?
Getting the best deal on an engagement ring can be challenging task, but with the appropriate approach, it can be pretty simple.
Because of the high cost of natural diamond engagement rings, lab-created diamonds have quickly become the preferred choice among couples. These alternative diamonds offer an amazing blend of beauty, durability, and value, which makes them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They respond to the identical well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-efficient, eco-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will provide you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for an engagement ring.
6 Steps to choosing a tiffany style ring in Las Vegas, NV
The steps below will guide you through the process of designing your engagement ring in Las Vegas, NV:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still undecided about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will guide you in making the best possible choice.
Determine the style of the engagement ring.
The style of the engagement ring you need will depend on your partner's preferences. The solitaire ring, on the other hand, is the most popular engagement ring style.
You can also select your tiffany style ring among the several available engagement rings styles, such as:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the engagement ring is important and should be determined by your partner's wishes. The different shapes available for an engagement ring are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the engagement ring setting in Las Vegas, NV.
The purpose of a ring setting is to enhance the elegance of an engagement ring. If you know the type of setting you want, you can narrow down your selections and accomplish your tiffany style ring design come to life.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for an engagement ring are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The common engagement ring colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for an engagement ring
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for an engagement ring in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The price difference between a platinum and a gold tiffany style ring is primarily due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum tiffany style ring is generally $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold tiffany style ring since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Choose the right finger size.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools. Click here to figure the finger size you need.
How to buy a tiffany style ring in Las Vegas, NV?
To avoid any mistakes while acquiring an engagement ring, you should determine your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a careful attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
What kind of budget is preferred for an engagement ring in Las Vegas, NV?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans spend an average of $6,000 on an engagement ring.
However, this number deserves a more detailed explanation:
- As a general guideline, an engagement ring should cost you 2 to 3 months of your income.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Engagement Rings Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds such as moissanite, considered the finest alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of equal quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "dream ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your engagement ring at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is acquiring an engagement ring online a better option than shopping at a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without compromising quality: Traditional retailers face the costs of renting, staffing, and maintaining a storefront. Online retailers do not have to make the same markups and can pass the savings on to customers.
A Larger choice of engagement rings: It would be longer to visit several stores in person to look at a limited selection of engagement rings than it would take to explore hundreds of engagement ring styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by shopping for an engagement ring online. There is no more worry anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and looking for the most perfect engagement ring from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller offers: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Las Vegas, NV?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of looking for the perfect tiffany style ring may be demoraling and delicate, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You're just a phone call away from learning everything you need to know about picking a tiffany style ring.
Browse Our Tiffany Style Rings Collection Around Las Vegas, NV
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Great Engagement Ring?
If you are wondering if a lab-created diamond is the right choice for an engagement ring in Las Vegas, NV, then you can rest assured that a moissanite engagement ring is without a doubt the perfect choice.
Know the reasons why so many people are going for moissanite over mined diamonds for an engagement ring in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral identified as silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists developed the novel method to produce silicon carbide crystals that are so pure that they match any natural gemstone.
It's also considerably less expensive than mined diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing around 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
What is the difference between a natural diamond and a lab-created diamond?
The major difference between earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they glitter. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than natural diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more brightness than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings bad taste?
Moissanite rings are far from being bad taste. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when mined diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite ring is highly durable and perfect for daily wear.
Does moissanite lose its glitter?
Moissanite will not lose its sparkle over time. It is as strong as a natural diamond. For that reason it is impossible for a tiffany style ring to fade or alter the color over time.
Do moissanite rings last for ever?
Moissanite is a stunning gemstone that is nearly as hard as a mined diamond. Moissanite, like mined diamond, is eternal.
Are moissanite rings scratch easily?
The MOH scale ranges from a 0 to a 10, with a 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite is measured at a 9.5 (in comparison, diamonds have a hardness of 10). This means that moissanite is suitable for everyday use, it does not break nor scratch, and will maintain his sparkle over time.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Tiffany Style Ring
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than mined diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more brightness than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to mined diamonds in hardness. Lab-created diamond is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for mined diamonds). This indicates lab-created diamond is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most natural diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over earth diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your tiffany style ring is mined diamond Because no one can see a difference between moissanite and mined diamond, people could make comments about the price and the size of your tiffany style ring and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond tiffany style ring If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond tiffany style ring adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Tiffany Style Rings In No Time
If you can't find the exact engagement ring that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your tiffany style ring is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our experts in Las Vegas, NV will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind tiffany style ring.
Tips To Customize Your Tiffany Style Ring
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom engagement ring design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for images that catch your eye and help to explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will check and we get back to you with our suggestions.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Las Vegas, NV
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the greatest decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
More Tiffany Style Rings Near Las Vegas, NV
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Valentine's Day Bridal Ring Sets
- Valentine's Day Earrings
- Valentine's Day Engagement Rings
- Valentine's Day Moissanite Rings
- Valentine's Day Pendants
- Valentine's Day Solitaire Rings
- Valentine's Day Stud Earrings
- Valentine's Day Tennis Bracelets
- Valentine's Day Tennis Necklaces
- Valentine's Day Three Stone Rings
- Valentine's Day Wedding Bands