Wedding Bands on Sale Near Raleigh, NC
Are you trying to find the best deal on a wedding band? At Venazia, we have a large collection of wedding bands on sale right now that will surely suit your needs.
Natural diamonds being much costlier, going with lab-created diamonds is the wisest and trendiest way for obtaining the greatest deal on a wedding band. Venazia is currently the only place in the US that offers both natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds at amazing prices.
Most of our wedding bands are available, either at our showroom or ready for next day delivery from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of specialists accessible for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to assist you in selecting or even creating the ideal wedding band in Raleigh, NC, based on your criteria and budget. They may also share with you upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available online.
Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you in the selection process of choosing the right wedding band.
How to Obtain the Largest Discount on A Wedding Band Around Raleigh, NC in 2023?
Finding the best sale on a wedding band may be difficult, but with the right approach, it may be easier than you imagine.
Due to the high cost of mined diamond wedding bands, lab-created diamonds are gaining popularity among couples. These alternative diamonds provide an exceptional combination of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them an excellent deal for people on a budget. They are responding to the well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-effective, environmental-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a wedding band.
How to select a wedding band in 6 steps?
The steps below will help you through the process of designing your wedding band in Raleigh, NC:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still not sure about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our experts, he will assist you in making the right decision.
Determine the style of the wedding band.
The style of the wedding band you need will be influenced by your partner's preferences. The solitaire ring, on the other hand, is the most popular wedding band style.
You can also choose your wedding band from a variety of styles, such as:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the wedding band is fundamental and should be determined by your partner's preferences. The different shapes available for a wedding band are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the wedding band setting in Raleigh, NC.
The purpose of a ring setting is to elevate the elegance of a wedding band. If you know the type of setting you prefer, you can narrow down your options and reach your wedding band design come to life.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide on the color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a wedding band are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The common wedding band colors of gold are white, yellow, and rose. White gold is the most popular choice for a wedding band
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for a wedding band in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The mark up between a platinum and a gold wedding band is primarily related to the metal's purity level.
The platinum wedding band is generally $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold wedding band since there is more pure platinum in it. Furthermore, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Choose the right finger size.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, feel free to use one of our measurement tools to determine the finger size you need.
How to purchase a wedding band in Raleigh, NC?
To prevent any mistakes while acquiring a wedding band, you should determine your own budget, pick the right seller, and pay a particular attention to the return policies available.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
What dollar amount should you pay for a wedding band in Raleigh, NC?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on a wedding band.
However, this number requires a more detailed explanation:
- A widespread guideline to determine the cost of a wedding band is that it should represent 2 to 3 months of your salary.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Wedding Bands Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, considered the greatest alternative to a mined diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of similar quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "ideal ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your wedding band at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is purchasing a wedding band online a better option than going to a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Save money without compromising quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A Larger choice of engagement rings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of wedding bands would take longer than viewing hundreds of wedding band styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: Customers can save a lot of time and money by shopping for a wedding band online. There is no more worry anymore to go from one jeweler to the next without guarantee to find what you are searching.
Virtual shopping experience:
Nowadays, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day by using Zoom or Facetime and buying the most perfect wedding band from a most extensive collection.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Make sure the seller gives a risk-free purchase, certificates, free shipping and returns before making an online purchase.
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Raleigh, NC?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
The process of buying the perfect wedding band may be daunting and delicate, however it may also be easier than you may think.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before selecting your wedding band.
Discover Our Wedding Bands Collection In Raleigh, NC
Does Lab-Created Diamonds Make a Great Wedding Band?
If you are considering purchasing a wedding band in Raleigh, NC, you can be sure that a moissanite wedding band will be the best choice.
Learn why so many people prefer moissanite over earth diamonds for a wedding band in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral classified as silicon carbide, discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Several years later, in a research laboratory, scientists have created the unique process to make silicon carbide crystals that are so flawless that they can rival any natural gemstone.
It's also considerably less expensive than earth diamonds of similar shapes and sizes, costing about 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How does a natural diamond differ from a lab-created diamond?
The major difference between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they sparkle. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than natural diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 compared to 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will bring you more brightness than a mined diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings cheap looking?
Moissanite rings are far from being cheap looking. Because it has comparable properties to a mined diamond, it will preserve its brilliance, color, and clarity for a lifetime and beyond.
Does moissanite lose its sparkle?
Moissanite will not lose its shine with time. It is as strong as a mined diamond. Hence it is impossible for a wedding band to lose or fade the color over time.
Do moissanite rings last forever?
Moissanite is a beautiful gemstone that is nearly as hard as a natural diamond. Lab-created diamond, just like mined diamond, will last lifetime.
Are moissanite rings easily chipped?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is very durable and extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Wedding Band
- You will receive an impressive sparkle with lab-created diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more sparkle than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to natural diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of mined diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to natural diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most mined diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose moissanite diamonds over mined diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your wedding band is natural diamond Lab-created diamond and mined diamond being virtually undifferentiable to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your wedding band and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your lab-created diamond wedding band If at some point you need to have your lab-created diamond wedding band adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with lab-created diamond.
Custom Design Your Wedding Bands In No Time
If you can't find the exact wedding band that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your wedding band is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our experts in Raleigh, NC will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind wedding band.
Tips To Customize Your Wedding Band
The custom design process is much simpler than you think. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom wedding band design:
- Make a basic drawing of your idea.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will look at it and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of specialists to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Raleigh, NC
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
More Wedding Bands Near Raleigh, NC
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Top 10 Anniversary Rings
- Top 10 Asscher Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Bridal Sets
- Top 10 Cushion Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Emerald Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Eternity Rings
- Top 10 Halo Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Marquise Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Oval Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Pear Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Radiant Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Round Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Side Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Square Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Top 10 Wedding Bands
- Top 10 Wedding Rings
- Anniversary Bands
- Anniversary Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Wedding Bands
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Eternity Bands
- Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Anniversary Bands
- Moissanite Anniversary Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Eternity Bands
- Moissanite Eternity Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Bands
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Wedding Band Sets
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings