Valentine’s Day Special
The year’s most romantic day is just around the corner.
Give your special someone the gift of sparkle.
Don’t wait, shop our selection of stunning jewelry now and save up to 70% off.
Wedding Bands on Sale Near Seattle, WA
Are you trying to find the best deal on a wedding band? At Venazia, we have a huge selection of wedding bands currently on sale that will clearly match your criteria.
Earth diamonds being so expensive, going with lab-created diamonds is the brightest and trendiest way to score the best deal on a wedding band. Venazia remains the only place in the US that offers both earth diamonds and lab-created diamonds at the most competitive prices.
Most of our wedding bands are available, either at our location or ready to be shipped overnight from our US headquarters.
Venazia has a team of consultants ready for a one-on-one complimentary consultation to advise you in selecting or even creating the best possible wedding band in Seattle, WA, based on your criteria and budget. They may also advise you of upcoming sales and offers that are not yet available on our website.
Here is a quick guide that will go trough all of the steps you need to take to select the finest wedding band.
How to Pay the Lowest Price on A Wedding Band In Seattle, WA in 2023?
Getting the best possible deal on a wedding band can be a daunting task, but with the correct approach, it can be easier than you imagine.
Because of its high cost of mined diamond wedding bands, lab-created diamonds are increasing in popularity among couples. These alternative diamonds offer an amazing blend of beauty, durability, and pricing, which makes them a great deal for people on a budget. They respond to the comparable well-known 4Cs of diamond standards and characteristics. They are also cost-efficient, ecologically-friendly, conflict-free, and ethically sourced.
This guide will show you how to get the most value for your money when shopping for a wedding band.
6 Steps to choosing a wedding band in Seattle, WA
The following steps will help you in creating your wedding band in Seattle, WA:
Choose your gemstone.
- Mined Diamond
- Lab-Grown Diamond
- Lab-Created Diamond
If you are still uncertain about which stone to choose, don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists, he will assist you in making the best decision possible.
Determine what style of wedding band.
The style of the wedding band you need will be determined by your partner's preferences. Otherwise, the solitaire ring is the most common wedding band style.
You can also choose your wedding band from a variety of styles, such as:
Select the right gemstone shape.
The shape of the wedding band is essential and should be established by your partner's wishes. The different shapes available for a wedding band are:
- round brilliant
- cushion cut
- emerald cut
- pear shape
- oval cut
- princess cut
- radiant cut
- asscher cut
Click here to get more informations about the different shapes of engagement rings.
Choose the wedding band setting in Seattle, WA.
The purpose of a ring setting is to enhance the beauty of a wedding band. If you know the kind of setting you prefer, you can narrow down your selections and reach your wedding band design come to life.
- Prong Setting
- Pavé Setting
- Channel Setting
- Tension Setting
- Bezel Setting
- Cathedral Setting
- Bar Setting
Click here to learn more about the different existing styles and settings and what they represent.
Decide what color and metal type.
The two major types of metals used for a wedding band are gold and platinum.
24 karat gold is 100 % pure gold. It is, however, too soft to be used in most jewelry.
As a result, gold is mixed with other alloys to make it more durable and secure for gemstone settings, such as 18 karat gold (75 % pure gold), 14 karat gold, (58.3 % pure gold), and 10 karat (41.66% gold).
The colors of gold for a wedding band are white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold. The most popular choice for a wedding band is white gold.
Platinum is the most pure and precious metals used in jewelry. It is extremely resistant to tarnishing and corrosion and is very soft and malleable.
The colors for a wedding band in platinum is a natural white with a beautiful brilliance.
The difference in price between a platinum and a gold wedding band is primarily due to the metal's purity level.
The platinum wedding band is generally $500 to $800 more expensive than a gold wedding band since there is more pure platinum in it. In addition, it is 66% heavier than 14k gold.
Choose the right finger size.
Hopefully, you already know the right finger size. If not, use one of our measurement tools. Click here to figure the finger size you need.
How to buy a wedding band in Seattle, WA?
To eliminate any mistakes while acquiring a wedding band, you should set your own budget, select the right seller, and pay a special attention to the return policies offered.
Here is a quick guide to help you understand the different gemstone sizes you can get for the same money.
What is the average cost of A Wedding Band in Seattle, WA?
According to The Knot and other reliable sources, Americans pay an average of $6,000 on a wedding band.
However, this number requires further explanation:
- Going by a useful general guideline, it will cost you 2 to 3 months of your revenue for a wedding band.
- Be aware that for the same dollar amount, you can get very different stone sizes and carat weights depending on the kind of gemstone you pick.
Wedding Bands Price Comparison Table
Budget Diamond Lab Grown Moissanite $2,000 to $4,000 0.60 Ct (5.2mm) 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 2.00 Ct (8mm)* $4,000 to $6,000* 0.80 Ct (6.0mm) 1.00 Ct (6.5mm) 4.00 Ct (10mm)* $6,000 to $8,000 0.90 Ct (6.3mm) 1.25 Ct (7.0mm)* 6.00 Ct (12mm) $8,000+ 1.00 Ct (6.5mm)* 1.80 Ct (7.8mm) 8.00 Ct (15mm) *Most popular selection in 2023
The best diamond alternatives:
Lab-created diamonds like moissanite, considered the finest alternative to a natural diamond, cost on average 90% less than diamonds of similar quality (see the 4C’s).
If you can't buy your "dream ring" right now, you should consider upgrading your wedding band at the appropriate date. This is something your jeweler should be able to help you with.
Why is buying a wedding band online a better option than getting it from a brick and mortar store in 2023?
Spend less money without reducing quality: Online retailers do not have the same storefront costs as brick-and-mortar retailers, so they may pass the savings on to their customers.
A Larger choice of engagement rings: Visiting several stores in person to look at a small selection of wedding bands would be far longer than exploring hundreds of wedding band styles online.
Time-saving, 24/7 shopping: When buying a wedding band online, customers can save a lot of time and money. There's no need to stress about going from one jeweler to the next without knowing if you'll find what you're expecting.
Virtual shopping experience:
By setting a Zoom or Facetime meeting, you can shop virtually from the comfort of your own home or office at any time of day, looking for the finest wedding band from a most extensive choice.
You'll get your selection the next day. You will be protected by a risk-free purchase, free shipping, and an easy return, depending on the merchant you select.
Before buying online, make sure the seller guarantees: risk-free purchase; certificates; free shipping and returns
Click here to see What’s So Great About Getting Your Engagement Ring From Venazia?
How to choose the right seller in Seattle, WA?
Check the seller's reputation and reviews. Verify the authenticity of his certificate from the Gemologist Institutes (GIA, IGI, GRA), Charles & Colvard, or Venazia. You should also conduct some research on complaints (B.B.B; Better Business Bureau) and determine whether his reviews are genuine based on real customer experience.
At Venazia, we are working closely with our customers to make the process of choosing the ideal wedding band totally flawless.
You are just a phone call away from getting all you need to know before choosing your wedding band.
Discover Our Wedding Bands Collection In Seattle, WA
Is Lab-Created Diamonds a Good Choice for A Wedding Band?
If you are considering purchasing a wedding band in Seattle, WA, you can be assured that a moissanite wedding band will be the best choice.
Know the reasons why so many people are going for moissanite over earth diamonds for a wedding band in 2023.
What is moissanite?
Moissanite is a natural mineral called silicon carbide, found in 1893 in a meteor crater in Arizona by Dr. Henry Moissan.
Many years later, in a research laboratory, scientists perfected the innovative process that creates silicon carbide crystals with such purity that they compete any natural gemstone.
It's also much more affordable than mined diamonds of identical shapes and sizes, costing roughly 10% of the price. This is why moissanite is known as the best diamond alternative.
Click here to get more information about moissanite.
How do lab-created diamond and mined diamonds compare?
The primary distinction between natural diamonds and lab-created diamonds is how they glitter. Moissanite has a greater refractive index than natural diamond. Moissanite has a refractive index of 2.65 over 2.42 for diamonds. This means it will give you more sparkle than a natural diamond.
You will find below a characteristic comparison table between mined diamond and lab-created diamond.
Characteristics Diamond Lab Diamond Brilliance Refraction Index (RI) 2.42 2.65-2.69 Fire Dispersion 0.044 0.104 Hardness Mohs Scales 10 9.5 Toughness Good to Excellent Excellent
Are moissanite rings tacky looking?
Moissanite rings are by no means cheap looking. Moissanite ranks 9.50 on the Mohs Hardness Scale (when mined diamond ranks 10), which means a moissanite ring is highly durable and ideal for daily wear.
Does moissanite lose its shine?
Moissanite will not lose its sparkle over time. It is as stable as a natural diamond. Hence it is impossible for a wedding band to fade or change the color with time.
Do moissanite rings last lifetime?
Moissanite is a gorgeous gemstone that is almost as hard as a mined diamond. Moissanite, like natural diamond, is eternal.
Are moissanite rings scratch easily?
The MOH scale has a range from 0 to 10, with 10 being the hardest mineral. Moissanite has a hardness of 9.5, while diamonds have a hardness of 10. This means that moissanite is extremely durable and resistant to scratching and abrasion.
7 Majors pros and cons about lab-created diamond Wedding Band
- Lab-Created diamonds sparkles more than natural diamonds. Lab-Created diamonds has an even higher refractive index than diamond (2.65 vs 2.42 for diamonds). This means it will give you more shine than diamonds.
- Lab-Created diamonds are comparable to earth diamonds in hardness. Moissanite is the hardest stone after diamonds (9.5 vs 10 for earth diamonds). This indicates moissanite is suitable for daily wear, does not break or scratch easily, and will maintain his sparkle.
- lab-created diamond is a fraction of the price of earth diamonds at comparable color, cut, and clarity. Because it is so similar to earth diamonds, moissanite is the perfect diamond alternative without the mined diamond price tag.
- Lab-Created diamond is an ethical choice compared to most earth diamonds. One of the most common reasons for consumers to choose lab-created diamonds over natural diamonds nowadays is to help in the fight against child labor and unethical diamond mining, as described by the International Labour Organization here.
- Lab-created diamonds does not offer the same heirloom quality. When you own diamond jewelry, you are passing down something valuable as a heritage.
- People may make comments thinking your wedding band is mined diamond Lab-created diamond and mined diamond show no distinction to the naked eye that people could make comments about the price and the size of your wedding band and you may feel uncomfortable about it.
- Some old-fashion jewelers who may not feel comfortable working on your moissanite wedding band If at some point you need to have your moissanite wedding band adjusted or cleaned, you may bump into an old-school jeweler that would turn you down because your piece is not a mined diamond. This is happening less and less though, since nowadays more and more jewelers are use to work with moissanite.
Custom Design Your Wedding Bands In No Time
If you can't find the exact wedding band that you are looking for or you have an idea in mind, then custom design your wedding band is the way to go.
In virtually no time, our specialists in Seattle, WA will walk you through each stage of making your one-of-a-kind wedding band.
Tips To Customize Your Wedding Band
The process of creating a custom design wedding band in Seattle, WA is considerably easier than you might imagine. Please call us to discuss your design; we'll tell you what we'll need to make your project a reality.
Gather information and details about the custom wedding band design:
- Make a rough drawing of your design.
- Look for sketches elements on the internet.
- Look for pictures that strike your eyes to further explain your desired style.
- Post your design here, we will analyse and we get back to you with our comments.
The more specific you can be with your ideas, the more likely you are to get exactly the design you want.
Ask our team of experts to help you
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Expert In Seattle, WA
Do not hesitate to contact us and get a live assistance from a jewelry expert or customer service.
Call us now and get an instant, engagement free, personalized consultation with one of our professionals to help you make the best decision based on your own wishes.
You can also schedule a free virtual video consultation, in order to get a better rendering of the different engagement rings available.
More Wedding Bands Near Seattle, WA
- 1 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Diamond Earrings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- 4 Carat Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Earrings
- Custom Moissanite Jewelry
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Earrings For Men
- Diamond Earrings For Women
- Diamond Hoops Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Men
- Diamond Stud Earrings For Women
- Drop Earrings
- Halo Earrings
- Hoops Earrings
- moissanite Drop earrings
- Moissanite Earrings
- Moissanite Halo Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Men
- Moissanite Stud Earrings For Women
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- Stud Earrings
- 1 Carat Diamond Rings
- 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 2 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 2 Carat Solitaire Diamond Rings
- 3 Carat Moissanite Rings
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Affordable Engagement Rings
- Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Asscher Engagement Rings
- Asscher Moissanite Rings
- Bridal Sets
- Cushion Cut Engagement Rings
- Cushion Engagement Rings
- Cushion Moissanite Rings
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Custom Halo Rings
- Custom Jewelry
- Custom Moissanite Halo Rings
- Custom Moissanite Rings
- Custom Moissanite Side Stone Rings
- Custom Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Custom Moissanite Three Stones Rings
- Custom Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Custom Ring Designs
- Custom Rings
- Custom Side Stone Rings
- Custom Solitaire Rings
- Custom Three Stone Rings
- Custom Wedding Rings
- Designing Rings
- Diamond Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Emerald Cut Moissanite Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Emerald Moissanite Rings
- Engagement Ring Sets
- Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings For Women
- Engagement Rings Sets
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Halo Rings
- Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Marquise Engagement Rings
- Marquise Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite 3 Stone Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Rings
- Moissanite Bridal Sets
- Moissanite Cushion Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings Sets
- Moissanite Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Halo Rings
- Moissanite Hidden Halo Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Solitaire Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Three-Stone Rings
- Moissanite Vintage Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Rings
- Moissanite Wedding Sets
- Oval Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Oval Moissanite Rings
- Pear Engagement Rings
- Pear Moissanite Rings
- Pear Shaped Diamond Rings
- Pear Shaped Engagement Rings
- Pear Shaped Rings
- Princess Cut Diamond Rings
- Princess Cut Engagement Rings
- Princess Moissanite Rings
- Radiant Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Radiant Moissanite Rings
- Rose Gold Engagement Rings
- Rose Gold Moissanite Rings
- Round Engagement Rings
- Round Moissanite Rings
- Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Solitaire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire Rings
- Square Engagement Rings
- Square Moissanite Rings
- Three Stone Engagement Rings
- Three Stone Rings
- Tiffany Style Engagement Rings
- Tiffany Style Rings
- Unique Engagement Rings
- Vintage Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Ring Sets
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Sets
- Bracelets on Sale
- Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
- Cushion Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Bracelets on Sale
- Diamond Earrings on Sale
- Diamond Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants Necklaces on Sale
- Diamond Pendants on Sale
- Diamond Rings on Sale
- Diamond Stud Earrings on Sale
- Drop Earrings on Sale
- Earrings on Sale
- Engagement Rings on Sale
- Eternity Rings on Sale
- Halo Earrings on Sale
- Halo Engagement Rings on Sale
- Halo Pendants on Sale
- Halo Rings on Sale
- Hoops Earrings on Sale
- Necklaces on Sale
- Oval Pendants on Sale
- Pear Pendants on Sale
- Pendants on Sale
- Riviera Necklaces on Sale
- Side Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Solitaire Rings on Sale
- Stud Earrings on Sale
- Tennis Bracelets on Sale
- Tennis Necklaces on Sale
- Three Stone Engagement Rings on Sale
- Three Stone Rings on Sale
- Tiffany Style Rings on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Bands on Sale
- Wedding Rings on Sale
- Mother's Day Bracelets
- Mother's Day Bridal Rings
- Mother's Day Drop Earrings
- Mother's Day Earrings
- Mother's Day Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Halo Engagement Rings
- Mother's Day Hoops Earrings
- Mother's Day Moissanite Rings
- Mother's Day Necklaces
- Mother's Day Pendants
- Mother's Day Rings
- Mother's Day Side Stones Rings
- Mother's Day Solitaire Rings
- Mother's Day Stud Earrings
- Mother's Day Three Stone Rings
- Mother's Day Wedding Bands